Our website, like many others, stores and retrieves information on your browser using cookies.
This information is used to make the site work as you expect it to. It is not personally identifiable to you, but it can be used to give you a more personalised web experience.
If you want to learn more about the general uses of cookies, please visit Cookiepedia – all about cookies.
Cookies we are using and we will use in the future.
1. Technical cookies or cookies which are fundamental to providing our services.
We use technical cookies in order to be able to provide services requested by our users. These cookies are indispensable for the navigation and use of the website’s different options and services, such as controlling traffic, communicating data or identifying sessions.
2. Analytical Cookies.
Analytical cookies allow for the measurement and analysis of activity on websites and make it possible to identify user profiles. We will use these cookies to collect anonymous aggregated statistics which allow us to understand how users use our website with the aim of improving and adjusting it to our visitors’ preferences. By way of illustration, the data derived from navigation on our Site which may be subject to analysis is as follows:
- The domain name service provider (ISP) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a provider user XXX can only be identified by the domain xxx.es and / or IP address. This allows us to compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our website.
- The date and time you access our site. This allows us to check the times when there is the most traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation at peak times.
- The Internet address of the link that leads to our website. This data demonstrates the effectiveness of the different banners and links leading to our server allowing us to promote those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This tells us which areas of our Site are the most popular so that we can expand and improve its content so that users get a more satisfactory result.